DANEnet: Everyone on Madison Computer Class
DANEnet is offering basic computer classes for adults, covering computer essentials; topics such as basic skills, searching the internet, using email, office productivity, storing files and social media.
Classes are free and you could earn a free computer by attending at least 2 of the 5 classes listed below:
- Computer Basics (November 2 or 4)
- Using Word/Google Docs (November 9 or 11)
- Internet Basics (November 16 or 18)
- Intro to Email (November 30 or December 2)
- Troubleshooting your Computer (December 7 or 9)
Limited spots are available, and may fill up quickly. All participants are required to wear a mask at all times while in the library.
Everyone On Madison is project by DANEnet - providing this series in partnership with the City of Madison, and the Madison Public Library. For more information, and to register for classes, click on the link below, go to www.everyoneonmadison.org or call DANEnet at (608) 274-3107.Registration